The Weldon L. Brown Company only recommends vendors to our clients that operate under a legal business structure and have a history of experience in their industry of good character, ethics and professionalism.
What We Expect from Service Providers
That’s why we look for certified, licensed, and insured contractors and service providers who personify hard work, ethical behavior, and a commitment to fairness and value. Here’s what else we want from a service provider partner.
- Highly qualified and reputable history of business
- Local and regional availability
- High standards of work
- Competitive prices
- Timely completion
How We Work With Service Providers
Every long-term relationship has two sides, so here is what you can expect when you work with the Weldon L. Brown Company, Inc.
- Industry knowledge and experience with all types of specialties and service providers
- A supporter of local business owners
- Mutual benefit
- Clear and consistent communication
- Prompt payment
- No tiered level of service providers
- No request for rebates or advertising charges
If you share our philosophy, then we’d like to work with you. See the links below to get started. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply as an approved service vendor:
- Fill out an application (company info, proper insurance coverage, business license, safety procedures). See attached form.
- Fill out W-9 Tax form. See attached form.
- Once both forms are filled out please mail them to 5029 La Mart Dr. Suite C. Riverside, CA 92507. OR Scan and Email them to Diane@weldonbrown.com